The medical providers and staff of HCA Virginia Physicians are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (804) 560-8880 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
You may also find it helpful to use our online patient education library. Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have. We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
Comprehensive Health and Medical Information Sites
- Levinson Heart Institute at Chippenham Hospital
- theheart.org/Medscape Cardiology
- Sharecare.com – Heart Disease
- The American Cancer Society
- The American Heart Association
- Mayo Clinic (main site)
- Healthfinder - US Department of Health and Human Services
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Web MD (main site)