CJW Sports Medicine
HCA Virginia Health Systems
- Stand facing a table or other flat elevated surface.
- Place entire lower leg on the surface so that the outside of the lower leg is flat on the surface.
- You should feel a stretch deep within the buttock.
- Remember to keep your back straight and your hips square.
- Remember to keep both shoulders flat to the surface as possible.
- Hold for 20-30 seconds.
- Repeat with opposite leg.
- For a deeper stretch, slightly bend the knee of the leg still touching the floor.