About Neurological Associates
At Neurological Associates, our expert neurologists and support staff in the Greater Richmond region work together to provide patients with high-quality care. They do this by using cutting-edge technology for conditions related to the brain, spine and nerves.
For more information about neurology services at our Forrest Avenue location, call Neurological Associates at (804) 288-2742.
Comprehensive neurology care in Henrico County
Our neurological care center was founded in 1969 by Laurie Rennie, MD, and Austin B. Harrelson, MD. Since then, the practice has expanded to include 13 neurologists and one nurse practitioner to meet the growing needs of the Richmond area.
Conditions we treat
Our neurologists have years of experience providing general neurological care. Additionally, when necessary, they are able to effectively treat even the most complex conditions of the brain, spine and nerves.
Some of the conditions our specialists treat include:
- Benign brain tumors
- Central nervous system disorders
- Malignant brain tumors
- Metastatic brain tumors
- Movement disorders, such as Parkinson's disease or essential tremors
- Neurodegenerative disorders, such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Traumatic brain injuries and head traumas
- Seizure disorders
- Spinal cord disorders
- Stroke (cerebrovascular accident)
Services we offer
We also offer advanced services and neurological specialties to diagnose and treat conditions, including:
- Botulinum toxin (commonly referred to as "Botox") injections
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Electromyography (EMG) testing
- Nerve conduction studies
- Ultrasound screenings
Visiting our facility
Our neurology clinic in Richmond now offers online appointment scheduling.