Christopher S Nicholson, MDCardiovascular Disease
Originally from Oak Park, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, Dr. Nicholson attended DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana, where he graduated Cum Laude with a degree in Physics. He received his medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine.
All of Dr. Nicholson's post-doctorate training and work was completed at VCU Medical Center's Medical College of Virginia, including his Internship, Residency, and fellowship training in Endocrinology, Nuclear Cardiology. Acute Cardiac Care, and Cardiology. He is Board-Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Nuclear Cardiology, and is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
Dr. Nicholson enjoys running, golf and skiing. His hobbies also include cooking and travel, which he loves to do with his wife, Deanne, and twin daughters, Ann and Kate.
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 1994
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: Indiana University School of Medicine - 1990
- Internship: Medical College of Virginia - 1991
- Residency: Medical College of Virginia - 1993
- Fellowship: Medical College of Virginia - 1994
- Parham Doctors Hospital
- Retreat Doctors Hospital
- Henrico Doctors Hospital