About Primary Health Group Chippenham
At Primary Health Group - Chippenham, part of the HCA Virginia Physicians network, our family practice focuses on the primary healthcare needs of those who are seven years old and older. As family physicians, some of our specialties include family planning services, well-child check-ups, senior care, general wellness services and preventive medicine. Our team of primary care physicians provides personalized, comprehensive coordinated care for you and your family.
For more information about our family medicine services, please call Primary Health Group - Chippenham at (804) 560-0490.
Primary care physicians in Richmond
We provide a caring, comfortable environment with dedicated family physicians who practice medicine with honesty, integrity and compassion and are complemented by a talented and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve your experience and help you navigate through the healthcare process.
We have been nationally recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). This shows our commitment to quality and improvement within our practice and a patient-centered approach to care that results in patients who are happier and healthier.
Through our patient-centered medical practice, our goals are to:
- Improve treatment quality—We make sure patients get the individualized treatment they need, when they need it.
- Reduce costs—When possible, our doctors prevent expensive and avoidable hospitalizations, emergency room (ER) visits and foreseeable complications. This is especially true for patients with complex chronic conditions.
- Improve the patient experience—Our doctors and staff provide the personalized, comprehensive coordinated care patients deserve.
- Improve staff satisfaction and visit efficiency—Our office uses systems and structures that help staff work more efficiently, improving the ways we approach and provide care.
Primary care services we offer
Our primary care physicians provide a wide range of treatments and services, including:
- Chronic disease management
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Immunizations and shots
- In-office labs
- Minor surgical procedures
- Same-day sick appointments
- School and sports physicals
- Senior care
- Well-child checkups
- Well-woman exams and pap smears
Visiting our facility
We welcome new patients and make every effort to accommodate requests for same-day appointments. For your convenience, we also now offer online appointment scheduling.
We look forward to serving you and your family and thank you for choosing Primary Health Group - Chippenham for your healthcare needs.