Gynecologists in Virginia
At HCA Virginia Physicians, our gynecologists offer comprehensive care for a wide range of women's health conditions—including menopause and urinary incontinence.
Our goal is to offer compassionate care in a patient-centered atmosphere in Virginia.
To visit one of our gynecologists, schedule an appointment online.
Comprehensive gynecologic care
Our expert women's care team is staffed with gynecologists that are dedicated to treating and managing gynecologic disorders. Our doctors will provide each patient with a complete evaluation and a personalized treatment. When needed, our doctors can also perform advanced treatments, such as laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures, endometrial ablation and colposcopy.
Diagnosing a gynecologic condition
Our doctors use advanced diagnostics, including preventive care exams, to diagnose and treat gynecologic conditions. Some of the diagnostic tools we use, include:
- Annual well woman exams and pap smears
- Breast examinations
- Bone densitometry screening
- Evaluation of urinary incontinence
- Urine and blood pregnancy testing
Conditions we treat
Our gynecologists treat a wide range of gynecologic conditions, including:
- Gynecologic cancer
- Menstrual disorders
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Pelvic pain
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Urinary incontinence
- Other conditions related to abnormal pap smear results
Gynecologic treatments and services
Our gynecologic team offers a variety of treatments and services to ensure we meet the needs of our patients, such as:
- Adolescent and teen gynecology
- Contraception services—including birth control administration, permanent birth control, long-term reversible contraception and natural family planning services
- Counseling—including birth control, general wellness, menopausal, postmenopausal, preconception and sexual health counseling
- Endometrial ablation
- Female tubal sterilization
- Fetal well-being testing
- Gynecologic surgical procedures
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Infertility testing and treatment
- Menopause management
- Pediatric gynecology
- Pelvic pain treatments
- Premenstrual syndrome care
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy
Robot-assisted gynecologic surgery
When possible, we perform our surgeries using minimally invasive methods and robotic technology. During robot-assisted surgery, the surgeon is provided a magnified view of the surgical site on a video monitor. This allows for increased accuracy and precision throughout the procedure.
Retrieving location data...